EBC GREEN FRONT DISC BRAKE PAD SET-DP61815 For Tundra 5.7L V8 2009 onwards
Make 4 interest-free payments of $42.32 fortnightly and receive your order now.
BRAND NEW - GENUINE EBC GREEN STUFF BRAKE PAD SET- DP61815
To Suit: TOYOTA TUNDRA 5.7L V8 2009 onwards FRONT FITMENT
High Performance LOWEST DUST rating pads for Prestige imports and faster street driving.
Empowered Auto Parts additional expertise lies in our ability to get YOU, your order FAST, 95% of the time we use couriers and EXPRESS your item to your door, no hassle, simple and straight forward.
- LEXUS LX570 All models 11/2007 onwards FRONT
- TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 200 SERIES 4.0L 4.5L 4.7L 11/2007 onwards FRONT
- TOYOTA TUNDRA 5.7L V8 2009 onwards FRONT
Greenstuff – 6000 Series – 4×4 (SUV and Light Truck) Brake Pad
- Upgrade pad for Light Truck and SUV improves brake effect 10-20%.
- Medium dusting factor makes these cleaner pads than stock.
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake “Fall-Off”.
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics.
- Suitable for all light trucks, Jeep and SUV in highway use.
- Superb brake control and pedal response full grade better than stock.
- Minimal dusting features makes this a clean pad compound.
- Features red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install.
An excellent solution for 4×4 use, this heavy duty Greenstuff formulation has slightly lower friction than its 2000 series counterpart (average friction coefficient 0.45mm) but has the benefit of longer life and better resistance to offroad conditions of dust and sand etc. It has an extremely low rotor wear factor and medium-to-good lifetime.
It is essential to note that EBC offer THREE RANGES of Greenstuff pads engineered for each application:
Greenstuff 2000 series for sport compact and hot hatches
Greenstuff 6000 series for entry level truck and SUV upgrade
Greenstuff 7000 low dust Truck and SUV Brakes
PREPARATION & INSTALLATION:
- Ensure rotor surface is clean of all foreign materials and meets with the manufacturers minimum thickness requirements.
- Avoid sudden braking for the first 100 km after fitting RDA Brake Pads to allow them to bed-in.
Correct bedding-in procedure is as follows:
Accelerate to 60 km/h and apply brakes with moderate to firm pressure and slow to 10 km/h. Then accelerate back to 60 km/h and repeat the process above "8-9" times."Please refer to technical bulletin numbers 5 & 8 in our technical section in respect of detailed bedding in procedures to avoid any mistakes"This will ensure you get the maximum use from your RDA and EBC Brake Pads.
Empowered Auto Parts is an Authorised RDA & EBC brakes supplier, purchasing with us means you have a full extensive Warranty as outlined above. Buying from an un-authorised reseller will compromise your 12 months, 20,000Km warranty..
* All Brake products from Rotors & Drums Australia are covered under a extensive 12 months 20,000 Km replacement warranty.The product is not covered when used in off road, competition or club racing purposes and is designed for normal street use only. Parts are not covered if incorrectly fitted.
GENUINE PRODUCT This item is 100% Genuine and includes the Manufacturers Factory Warranty.
SAFETY WARNING As your brake rotor and pads are the most critical components in your vehicles braking system, extreme care must be taken when working on these components and all work should be undertaken by an experienced and capable technician at all times.
DISCLAIMER Information given may change at any time before this listing can be updated. Specifications and descriptions are provided by the manufacturers. We offer FREE DELIVERY on all our items purchased. HOWEVER, if you live in remote and regional areas of Australia and freight costs exceed our dedicated freight charge then we will contact you to discuss possible options and if any additional cost may be required to fulfil and complete your order. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
Although most items are stocked in our Brisbane Logistics warehouse, the shown “Quantity available” does NOT reflect Brisbane's current stock levels. The shown “Quantity available” reflects the total quantity available from our multiple National warehouse locations, this indicates our national stock on hand and our ability to ship or transfer the product you require from our various warehouses .
Therefore, we ask that you be patient as the item you are interested in may require time for our internal stock to transit or ship from Interstate to your selected address. Please check the “Estimated delivery time” before you place your order as the status may change without notice.
WARRANTY All products purchased from The Empowered Group Pty Ltd come with the manufacturer's warranty. Your eBay receipt is your proof of purchase for any warranty claim. To find out more about your rights under the Australian Consumer Law, please view our return's policy.
ITEM PICKUP Empowered Auto Parts operates from nine (9) logistic centres throughout Australia. You are most welcome to Pickup your item, However pre-purchase must be completed, either online or over the phone. This ensures stock is readily available and that we can prepare the order for your arrival.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Empowered Auto Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.