1. INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS
IMPORTANT: Ensure you read and understand the Terms and Conditions before placing an order on this website.
2. PLACING ORDERS
We have attempted to make the placing of orders as easy as possible, but if you have difficulty with any of the steps involved, please check these help pages, or contact us for help:
- Locate an item to purchase using our search or browse facilities
- Add item to cart
- Continue to add more items as desired
- When you are ready to place your order, choose the checkout or view cart button (top right of page, with the little shopping trolley on it)
- Choose delivery or select the store location you wish to Pick Up the item from
- Check and edit the contents of your cart as required then select the checkout button
- Login to your customer account, or create a new customer account if you don't already have one.
- Review the Billing & Delivery details for your order and agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Enter payment details. We accept Visa and Mastercard credit cards, PayPal payments and Online Gift Vouchers, plus we also accept payment by cheque or direct deposit.
- Your order is complete when you see the Order Received screen
Once your order has been accepted, you will receive an order confirmation via email. Please check this confirmation carefully and inform us of any mistakes as soon as possible. If you wish to cancel an order, you must inform us before 9.00am the next business day via our contact form.
Empowered Auto Parts holds a large amount Brake Discs and Brake Pads and have stock on-hand in 9 Logistic Warehouses across Australia. As stock may need to be shipped from various Warehouse locations, on occassion you order may be delayed or split shipment may occur. We will inform you as soon as possible of any significant supply delays or problems with ordered items.
3. DISPATCHING ORDERS
Order dispatch may be staggered depending on Warehouse availablity and location. We will always send out the items we have on hand so that you receive your goods as soon as possible.
All Australian deliveries are sent using either Fastway, Couriers Please, Startrack and TNT. Orders are not required to be signed for by the recipient and if no-one is available to recieve the delivery, the items will be left by the courier at the front door of the premises. Occassionally, depending on weight and size of the items, the courier may leave a card with instructions to pickup goods from your local post office. This is up to the courier. Tracking information will be available on all orders. All international orders are sent by DHL. Refer to our shipping and delivery help pages for more information on international orders.
4. ADDING ITEMS TO YOUR CART
If you want to purchase an item, you need to add that item to your cart before going through the secure check out process.
To add an item to your cart:
- Locate the item by using our search or browse facilities
- Select an item to view its details
- Choose the Add to Cart button to add the item to your shopping cart
6. REMOVING ITEMS FROM YOUR CART
If you want to remove an item that you have placed in your cart:
- Ensure you are in your cart
- Locate the item you want to remove
- Select the remove button
The item will be removed from the cart, and the cart value will be automatically recalculated.
7. UPDATING ORDER QUANTITIES IN YOUR CART
By default, the quantity of an item added to a cart is 1 - to purchase multiple quantities of any item already in your cart:
- Ensure you are in your cart - click on the "View Cart" link (top right of page)
- Locate the item whose quantity you wish to modify
- Enter the number of units you require in the QTY field
- Click on the "UPDATE" button.
The cart will recalculate the quantities and cart value to reflect your changes. Setting the quantity to "0" will remove the item from your cart. You can change the quantities up and down, as required - the cart will automatically adjust to reflect any changes.
8. DELIVERY FEES
Delivery fees to Australian addresses are listed on product pages and again in the cart. Delivery fees will not apply to "Warehouse Pick-Up" orders.
Delivery fees are determined by the size of the items and where they are being delivered to. Orders are delivered by national courier services and delivery cost estimations are available in the shopping cart. We reserve the right, contact you and request additional freight if we find your location is outside of the normal delivery charge table.
Delivery fees are determined by the dimensions of the order and its destination. For an in-cart estimation, just select the destination country from the dropdown list and a delivery fee will be calculated. We reserve the right, contact you and request additional freight if we find your location is outside of the normal delivery charge table. We cannot be held liable or responsible for any local customs duties or taxes you may incur.
We currently accept payment by credit card (Visa or Mastercard), PayPal, Direct Deposit, Cheque and Gift Vouchers. Empowered Auto Parts uses industry standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and encryption technology to ensure any sensitive information passing over the internet during transactions is secure.
10. CANCELLED ITEMS & VOIDED ORDERS.
Empowered Auto Pats holds a large amount of Brake Discs and Pads stock - however some items may be out of stock. Should this occur, you will be informed as soon as possible via email, and the item will be removed from your order. Orders will be voided if they contain only deleted items, and customers informed as soon as possible via email. A full refund will be made to the applicable payment source.
Empowered Auto Pats holds a large amount of Brake Discs and Pads stock - however some items may be out of stock. In general, all product on this website is usually available from suppliers within the time indicated.
From time to time suppliers are not able to supply in the time indicated, and items are placed on backorder. If it appears that your order will not be dispatched on time, you will be informed as soon as possible. You will be offered the opportunity to cancel your order at that time, otherwise your order will be dispatched as soon as the items are available.
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide expected dispatch times for backordered items, though items will be sourced and dispatched as soon as possible. If you have a backordered item and wish to cancel your order, please email us with your order number and cancellation request.
12. SPLITTING ORDERS
Orders containing multiple items may be split based on Warehouse availibility and stock status of products at time of order placement. This ensures a faster turnaround time of orders for our customers.
If, for example you have ordered a full set of Rotors and Pads, depending on Warehouse stock aviability, it may be necessary to split your order and ship from multiple warehouses. If this occurs no extra charges will be incurred and you will be notified via email.
13. HOW CAN I VIEW AN OLD ORDER?
You can view orders placed on this website in your account. Visit the My Account page to signup or Login.
14. ARE ALL THE ITEMS FEATURED ON THIS WEBSITE AVAILABLE AT EMPOWERED AUTO PARTS WAREHOUSES?
While Empowered Auto Parts carry large inventories to provide customers with a wide selection, it is not practical to hold parts of all items available on this website. To check your local Warehouse stock availability, please call us on 1300 144 437. For a speedy in-store experience, you can place an order online for pick-up and have it ready for collection later at a convenient Warehouse location.
15. CAN I CHANGE MY ADDRESS ON AN EXISTING ORDER?
Yes, but you will have to be quick. If your order has not yet been dispatched, you can cancel your order by contacting the online customer service team on 1300 144 437.